Professional Development Session: Join Brad Phillips, author of "The Media Training Bible"
4309 Cox Rd
Glen Allen, VA 23060
United States of America
Join Brad Phillips, author of "The Media Training Bible"
Registration for this event is now closed.
Brad Phillips, author of the best-selling book The Media Training Bible and one of the world’s top media trainers, will be joining PRSA Richmond via Skype to cover a series of topics including:
- Understanding the ground rules of working with the media
- Delivering a crisp 15-second description of your work
- Identifying your true target audience
- Using the "message support stool" to strengthen messages
- Telling a story that moves minds and drives action
- Citing data in a compelling manner
- Transitioning from off-topic questions to on-message responses
- Managing adversarial and hostile questioning
- Remaining "on message" without compromising authenticity
- Creating the right "feedback loops" through effective body language
- Modeling best practices for gesture, posture, voice, and eye contact
The workshop will include continental breakfast.
Seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration costs are $25 for PRSA members and $35 for non-members. Prior registration online is required - on-site registration the morning of the event will not be available. No check payments will be accepted at the door for prior registrations - please pay via credit card when you register online. If you register, please plan to attend - refunds are not available.
David Bass, special events/workshops chair, at email@example.com.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|